Fancy A Day’s Coaching?
I am a fully qualified and licensed Level 2 Angling Coach and offer fun and friendly coaching sessions for anglers of all ages and abilities!
- Lake, canal or river
- Pole fishing
- Whip fishing
- Waggler fishing
- Feeder/Method Feeder fishing
- Shallow fishing
- Paste fishing
- Margin fishing
- General commercial carp fishing
- F1 fishing
- Bream fishing
- Silverfish fishing
- Match or pleasure fishing
- All bait supplied
- Tackle can be supplied if necessary
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced anglers are all welcome!
- Accompanied children are also welcome (I am DBS checked!)
- Professional photography service also included!
- Coaching gift vouchers available upon request
- Licensed Angling Coach (Angling Trust certified)
- Level 1 Award In Coaching Angling (1st4Sport)
- Level 2 Award In Coaching Angling (1st4Sport)
- Essential First Aid (St John Ambulance)
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children (UK Coaching)
- DBS checked (Child Workforce Angling Coach)
A lot of anglers claim to be coaches who are not trained or qualified. I am a fully qualified and licensed Level 2 Angling Coach, DBS checked and insured. I pride myself in offering a tailored coaching experience to suit YOUR needs, regardless of your age or ability. Complete novices are just as welcome as experienced anglers!
- A midweek coaching session with Jon is typically £200 a day for one person*
- An additional angler is just £50 extra
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are an extra £50
- Day tickets included
- Bait included (but feel free to bring your own too!)
- Tackle can also be supplied if necessary
- Session times are typically 9am to 3.30pm (Times can be flexible and sessions typically run much later with ‘one-more-casts’!)
- A full money-back guarantee if you do not catch a fish!
*For venues up to 50 miles from Bicester, Oxfordshire. Further distances will incur an increase to cover fuel.
- We can tackle any venue of your choice, subject to availability!
- Canals, lakes and rivers are all catered for
Preferred commercial fisheries include:
- Tunnel Barn Farm
- Makins Fishery
- Packington Somers
- Bishops Bowl
- Barston Lakes
- Oakfield Fishery
- Woodland View
- Manor Farm Leisure
- Boddington Reservoir
Preferred natural fisheries include:
- River Avon
- River Thames
- Oxford Canal
- Grand Union Canal
- Birmingham-Fazeley Canal
- Coventry Canal
- Kennet & Avon Canal
- Staffs-Worcester Canal
- Shropshire Union Canal
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Suitable fishing clothing and/or waterproofs
- Food and drink
- A seatbox or chair (This can be supplied if necessary)
- Favourite baits (All bait can be supplied if necessary)
- Your fishing tackle (All tackle can be supplied if necessary)
- A valid EA rod licence
- A smile 🙂